Himalaya's Active Fresh toothpaste is packed with refreshing herbal ingredients that ensure long-lasting fresh breath.Menthol is a natural refreshing agent, Indian Dil prevents mouth odor, while Clove and Fennel are effective natural astringents that tighten gums.
- Inflammatory dental conditions.
- Dental plaque.
- Indian Dilis effective in preventing foul oral odor.
- Fennel contains terpenes, which give the herb its antimicrobial property. Fennel is also a potent astringent that tightens gums.
- Miswak inhibits the build-up of dental plaque and therefore is beneficial in the prevention of tooth decay. It reduces gum inflammations and prevents gum bleeding. Its astringent property strengthens gums, too.
- Clove contains an anesthetic chemical compound called eugenol, which numbs nerves and controls pain. The essential oil of clove is also an antiseptic which helps to eliminate oral bacteria. It also possesses astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that protect gums.
- Cardamom contains chemical constituents like terpenes, which significantly inhibits the growth of oral microbes, leading to healthy gums and fresh breath. Menthol from mint oils has cooling and analgesic properties. It also gives long lasting fresh breath.
Directions for use:
- Squeeze a small amount on a toothbrush and brush teeth.
- Brush twice daily for optimal results.