Himalaya's soothing Antiseptic Cream, which contains Aloe Vera, Almond, Indian Madder and other natural ingredients, is an excellent treatment for cuts, wounds, burns, rashes, sores and fungal skin infections.
- Aloe Vera is used extensively in Ayurveda to treat wounds, burns, dermatitis and other skin ailments. Its antibacterial and astringent properties accelerate the healing of injured skin.
- Almond is an excellent skin softener and restores the natural moisture of your skin.
- The vitamin A in the oil fights infections. Its astringent properties help heal irritable sores and skin eruptions.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is useful in treating sores and skin infections.
- Indian Madder is an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory agent that has a soothing effect on the skin. The antiseptic and astringent properties of Natural Zinc keep your skin cool and dry as well as helping heal the skin.
- Sodium Biborate is an effective astringent and antiseptic, which facilitates the healing process.
Directions for use:
- Apply cream on affected area two to three times daily.
- Pack size: 20g