Himalaya's Cold Balm is a soothing balm that relieves nasal and chest congestion.Its counter-irritant effects relieve headaches and body aches associated with the common cold.
- Camphor Oil extract acts as a skin stimulant and counter-irritant when applied externally.
- The oil of the Blue Gum Tree is easily absorbed and is topically used as a massage oil. It can also be used as a dry inhalant.
- Mint extracts reduce nerve pain and help reduce fever.
- Turpentine Oil extracted from the plant Chir Pine, is used in many ointments and liniments for treating minor aches and colds. It relieves irritation and also decreases skin redness.
- Nutmeg Oil is used as a counter-irritant and stimulates blood flow to the area applied.
Directions for use:
- Apply locally on the nose, forehead and chest.