Himalaya’s Lip Balm, made up of completely natural ingredients, relieves sore and chapped lips, especially during the winter season.Enriched with the oils of Castor, Coconut, Wheatgerm and Carrot and the extracts of Sweet Indrajao, Lip Balm protects your lips against the drying effect of the cold, wind and central heating.
- Castor Oil is used externally to relieve various inflammatory skin conditions. It is helpful in treating sunburn, acne, dry skin, boils, warts and stretch marks.
- Coconut Oil extract is an effective emollient and can be used externally for softening the lips. In addition, it is an effective moisturizer for all skin types including dry skin. Coconut Oil can delay the onset of wrinkles and skin sagging which typically become prominent with age. It also helps in treating various skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Wheatgerm Oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E which nourishes the skin and prevents moisture loss. It tones and softens the lips and exhibits potent antioxidant activity.
- Sweet Indrajao leaves are used in various skin disorders including herpes. Its astringent, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it ideal to treat a broad range of skin disorders.
- Carrot contains vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene which is essential for tissue growth in the body. Carrot is an excellent natural antioxidant, which slows down the aging process by scavenging free radicals. Carrot juice also benefits the skin as it fights sun damage.
Directions for use:
- Apply a thin, smooth layer of Lip Balm on your lips. Best for dry, chapped lips.