Himalaya's Sparkling White toothpaste is a breakthrough herbal formulation based on plant enzyme technology that gently removes surface stains on your teeth.It contains papain and bromelain, enzymes present in Papaya and Annanasa Pineapple, which safely whiten teeth.Miswak and Clove provide all-day protection from germs.
- Miswak inhibits the build-up of dental plaque and therefore is beneficial in the prevention of tooth decay. It reduces gum inflammations and prevents gum bleeding. Its astringent property strengthens gums, too.
- Menthol from mint oils has cooling and analgesic properties. It also gives long lasting fresh breath.
- Almond rich in tannins, has astringents properties that tightens gums. Almond shells containtriterpenoids, flavonoids and phenolics, which possess free radical scavenging properties.
- Pineapple contains a natural enzyme, bromelian, which loosens stains on the teeth surface.
- Papaya contains an enzyme, papain, which is a mild whitening agent. This is used in toothpastes to remove enamel stains.
- Antimicrobial properties of Cinnamon prevents mouth odor and freshens breath.
- Clove contains an anesthetic chemical compound called eugenol, which numbs nerves and controls pain. The essential oil of clove is also an antiseptic which helps to eliminate oral bacteria.
Directions for use:
- Squeeze a small amount on a toothbrush and brush teeth.
- Brush twice daily for optimal results.