Background: Lotus Make-Up Ecostay Nail Enamel is 100% vegetarian and free from the harmful effects of DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde. This innovative nail enamel is 7 days chip resistant, long-lasting and highly pigmented. This trendy Nail Enamel comes with a flat brush for smooth & perfect application, helping to achieve the salon finish. It consist of 24 luxurious colors your nails will be obsessed with!!!
Ingredients: How to use: clean your nails with nail polish remover , shape your nail . Choose the nail enamel which you want to apply . Before applying the nail enamel rub the bottle between your hands so that contents mix up well. Apply the nail enamel in 3 strocks .after drying up apply the 2nd coat.
A nail polish is a liquid preparation/enamel that is used to color/decorate nails. With different trends and techniques in place for applying nail paints, user should choose the right one for herself as per the requirement. NewU offers a wide variety of nail enamels from a large number of brands like Colorbar, Lotus, Maybelline, Lakme, Revlon, L’Oreal, Sally Hansen and many more.
Applying Nail Polish:
- Use Nail Polish Remover: Before applying nail paint, user should first remove the traces of the previous nail paint using a nail polish remover. Even when there are no traces of previous nail paint it is advised to wipe the nails with remover as it cleans your nails and new nail paint application gives you best possible color
- Apply a Clear Base Coat: This helps in smoother and even application of your nail paint. Allow the base coat to dry properly before proceeding to next step
- Opening the Bottle & Applying First Coat: Do not shake the bottle rather rub it between your palms before opening it. Apply nail paint from cuticle to tip & then color your nail accurately on both right and left sides. It is advisable to start with the smallest finger first
- Second & Third Coat: Once first coat dries properly, user can apply the second coat. Third coat is usually required when the color of the nail paint is on the lighter side. Allow it to dry properly to get the best results.
- Apply Top Coat: A protective top coat in the end helps the nail paint to last longer on your nails and sometimes helps with nail growth or repair.
Types of Nail Paints:
- Matte: These nail paints does not have shine in them. The shades of matte nail paints are usually used for applying top coat.
- Sheer: Transparent finish is the key feature of Sheer nail paints. Shades of Pinks and Nudes are the popular ones in this range
- Pearl: As the name suggests these nail paints add a little bit of sparkle to user’s nails.
- Metallic: Metal like finishing is the key feature of this range. Gold, Copper and Silver are the most popular shades.
- Glitter: These are mostly preferred for parties & special occasions. These nail paints consists minute chunks of glitter the amount of which differs from brand to brand.