Ankle Binder is an effective device to support, compress and partially immobilize the ankle following ankle sprain to control pain, oedema or inflammation. Composed of two components, elasticized wrap. and compression sleeve, which is knitted on a 3 dimensional computer controlled circular looms.
- Anatomically shaped and reduced compression on patella
- No Chondromalacia on prolonged use
- Easy knee movement
- Improved Comfort
- Elasticized wrap in figure of eight
- improves ankle stability.
- Prevents inversion or aversion injuries.
- Allows controlled compression and pain relief.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside , a dermophillic interphase
- Enhanced comfort
- Better sweat absorption
- No allergies or rash
- Better patient compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside
- Ensures long life
- Excellent aesthetics
- Color fastness.
- Retains body heat effectively.
- Speeds up healing
- Allays pain
- Four-way stretchable fabric
- Effective compression
- Enhanced comfort.
- No vaso constriction.
- Adjusts compression even on uneven diameters
Measure circumference approx 2 inches above the ankle joint
Sizes Available: XL