Anklets are tubular supports widely used in orthopedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the ankle joint, to allay pain and inflammation generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports etc.
- Bilayered , cotton on the inside
- Dermophillic interpahse with the skin
- Better sweat absorption
- Better comfort
- Better patient compliance.
- No allergies or rash
- Bilayered, nylon on the outside
- Ensures long life
- Excellent aesthetics
- Color fastness.
- Two layers enclose air space retains body heat effectively
- Provides therapeutic warmth and assuring support to the knee.
- Four-way stretchable seamless tubular fabric
- Effective compression
- Enhanced comfort.
- No vaso constriction.
- Adjusts compression even on uneven diameters
- Simple pull on application improves patient compliance.
Measure circumference approx 2 inches above the ankle joint
Sizes Available: XL