Cervical collar soft is used for supporting the neck and protecting it against jerks impacts and vibrations. Recommended where a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required.
- Soft polyurethane
- Provides unmatched comfort, used as prophylactic collar, reduces pain and provides comfortable support during traveling.
- Covered with hypoallergenic cotton stockinet.
- Better patient comfort, no allergy or rash even to sensitive skin, better compliance
- No hard, bony reinforcement
- Improves patient comfort, particularly recommended for geriatric patients, excellent for prolonged use.
- Anatomical design
- Uniform support to the mandible, effective action and better fit, better comfort.
- Perforated collar body
- Improved ventilation, more patient comfort, better compliance.
Measure distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in extension position.
|3 to 3.5||7.5 to 8.75|
|3.5 to 4||8.75 to 10|
|4 to 4.5||10 to 11.25|