Contoured L.S. Support is scientifically designed to support and immobilize the lumbo sacral region and correct the postural deformity to allay low back pain syndrome.
- Anatomically contoured rigid splints .
- Maintain the natural low back curve, allay pain due to mechanical stresses, gets rid of postural fatigue, ensure adequate back reinforcement for perfect, immobilization.
- Aluminum splints
- Malleable and customizable offers accurate support, light in weight, offer better patient compliance, contoured and rigid splinting provides immobilization in the neutral position to stabilize the vertebral fractures.
- Double pull mechanism
- Ensures strong fastening for secure fitting, better immobilization, prevents belt slippage.
- Ethafoam back pad
- Offers high cushioning even in thin sections, provides better patient comfort, without compromising the immobilization.
- Large hook loop panel
- Allows controlled compression, flexibility in sizing, easy application and removal of the belt.
Measure circumference around the waist immediately below the navel.
Sizes Available: Special size