Taylor Brace is a light weight spinal brace, covers all dorsal, lumbar and sacral vertebras, supports and immobilizes the spine in neutral position, still permitting the requisite body movement. Rigid, anatomic customizable, splints : Improves durability, maintains the spine in neutral position, perfect fitting, enhanced immobilization and improved comfort.
- Rigid ,anatomic Customizable, splints – Improves durability, maintains the spine in neutral position , Perfect fitting, Enhanced immobilization, Improved comfort.
- Ergonomic design – Weakened dorsolumbar spine due to tuberculosis. – allows wearing and tightening of the brace by the patient without the aid of another person.
- Adjustable Shoulder straps – Correct the shoulder posture, Ensure better fitting , Ensure no loosening , no slippage of the brace
- Convenient sizing – Available in two heights, ensure better Dorso -lumbar immobilization. – One universal circumference , One size fits all due to large hook loop panel.
- Double elastic panel – Allows better compression and fitting of the lumbo sacral region – Easy application and removal of the brace
Measure circumference around the waist immediately below navel.
|Taylor's Brace Short for below 5'6" height|
|Size||In Inch||In cm|
| || || |
|Taylor's Brace Long for above 5'6" height|
| || || |